From: Kurt@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:Kurt@OpenLDAP.org]
Sent: 29 May 2001 16:05
To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: problems with large groupOfUniqueNames (ITS#1181)

2.0.8 and later restrict the incoming PDU size to 256K.
You likely are exceeding this list.  You can raise it
by setting sockbuf_max_incoming (in slapd.conf) to a
more appropriate limit for your environment.  The
directive takes one argument, a size limit in bytes.

The next release will include a separate
sockbuf_max_incoming_auth directive to set a
different limit for authenticated users.  The next
release will also include updates to slapd.conf(5).

Kurt