[Date Prev][Date Next]
Problem with a simple master-slave installation
I have some problem setting up a simple master with a replica server.
I'm running slapd 2.0.7-14 in my two RedHat 7.1 boxes.
Here is what im doing.
1. I start the master with no entries in the slapd.conf that it should
any data. The slapd.conf is the same for both boxes.
2. I populate the master with a very simple ldif-file.
3. I do the same with the slave server.
4. Then I shutdown both the master and slave and changes the slapd.conf
the master becomes a master and the slave a slave (right from the book).
5. I start it up (no errors so far...).
6. Then I add an entry to the master server and it adds nicely, but on
slaves syslog a get the following error:
If you need to look at my files please let me know.