RE: Null values in attributes.

Here's a great resource for this if you don't have it already...

http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb/ldap-smb-TNG-howto.html

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Devdas Bhagat
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 10:53 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Null values in attributes.

I'm trying to implement samba-tng.
I need the nt and lm passwd attributes to be null while I debug the
exact cause of my problems. How can I achieve this? what do I add to
the schema to allow null attributes? Note that the attribute MUST exist
in the tree and MUST be null.

Devdas Bhagat
--
Every person, all the events in your life are there because you have
drawn them there.  What you choose to do with them is up to you.