RE: Null values in attributes.

Here's a great resource for this if you don't have it already...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Devdas Bhagat
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 10:53 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Null values in attributes.

I'm trying to implement samba-tng.
I need the nt and lm passwd attributes to be null while I debug the
exact cause of my problems. How can I achieve this? what do I add to
the schema to allow null attributes? Note that the attribute MUST exist
in the tree and MUST be null.

Devdas Bhagat
Every person, all the events in your life are there because you have
drawn them there.  What you choose to do with them is up to you.
                -- Messiah's Handbook : Reminders for the Advanced Soul