passwords in ldap

Hi,

My operating system is rh 6.2 with openldap-2.0.11.
I've installed pam_ldap and nss_ldap modules.

I have userPassword in LDAP {MD5} encoded like this:

{crypt}$1$hTSiVQg/$EFqBihLO48dJxeN2aVdNb/

and I can login successfully to system via pam_ldap module.
But it doesn't work when I'm trying BIND to LDAP database
as that (eg. myuser) user.

ldapsearch -b "dc=com,dc=pl" -x -w password -D "uid=myuser,dc=com,dc=pl"

responds with: ldap_bind: Invalid credentials

Once password works, but in other case doesn't.
Can anyone help me with this mystery?

Marcin