Re: Samba 2.2 schema

Marc Rassbach wrote:

> Ok, I'll bite.   The openldap schema from TNG....WHERE is it?
> I coldn't find it, and the web pages I found listed it as experimental.

It IS experimental :) You should be able to find it under

you need to check out the latest cvs stuff (which however
might be broken :) or stick with the latest snapshot.

You also definitely need to have a look at

This page is currently maintained and really helped in making
everything work together.

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati