	From: Jeanette Greeff - MWeb
	Sent: to 28-06-2001 10:21
	To: Michael Schacht Hansen
	Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
	Subject: RE: Schemes invisible

	Hi

	We have the same problem. I found an interesting link in the
mailing
	archives. There is a possible workaround by setting properties
of your data
	fields on the Microsoft side. This may help...

	http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q251/1/95.ASP

	I would prefer a better solution though.

	Regards
	Jeanette