From: liedekef@pandora.be [mailto:liedekef@pandora.be]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 9:25 AM
To: Chapman, Kyle
Cc: 'liedekef@pandora.be'; bandi reddy; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org;
kkarun@in.ibm.com
Subject: RE: Porting of LDIF file from IBM's Secureway LDAP to OpenLDAP

No thanks, I have the schema's myself here but I'm not dreaming of
converting them to openldap :)
Now, if the error is that aclSource is missing, take a look at
V3.system.at, in the IBM version it is defined there as:

attributetypes=( 1.3.18.0.2.4.287 NAME 'aclSource' DESC 'Indicates whether
the ACL applies on entry or subtree.' SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.12
USAGE directoryOperation )

So I would suggest just carefully adding converted schema definitions
until no more errors pop up :)

Franky