Several Questions

1) Is there a way to signal the server to re-read the configuration file
without stopping and restarting it? I've tried several `kill` commands
with different signals but always with the same result, the server exits.

2) Is there a practical way with openLDAP to give users their own private
address books? I've been thinking of placing "include files" in user space
that point to each user's DB in their home directories. This seems like a
possible solution, does anybody have any comments or suggestions? Would a
directory service other than openLDAP be a better alternative?

Amit Chaffee