Re: LDAP, Apache and RADIUS/TACACS+

#begin  Dipl.-Inf. Guus Leeuw jr. quotation:
>>  Has anyone managed to set up an LDAP database that can be queried via
>>  Apache's mod_auth_ldap program?
>Yes :) I did so just recently, actually.
>Shoot some questions, and I'll be happy to provide answers if I know them.

Hey guys, if you go private with these questions/answers, can you cc me
as well?  I have an interest in knowing this too.  (Of course I prefer
that all questions and answers get posted to this forum since the
archived messages will then be globally searchable, but who am I :)
--
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |  Are you feeling lucky...punk?         |