LDAP, Apache and RADIUS/TACACS+

Has anyone managed to set up an LDAP database that can be queried via
Apache's mod_auth_ldap program?

What I'm looking at doing is setting up an LDAP database for remote users to
be able to access an Intranet after authentication by Apache. Eventually it
will use secure ldap, but getting a basic system working will suffice for
now. Also, is there any way of having a RADIUS or TACACS+ server being able
to use the same database for authentication?

I have read through the FAQ and other bits but haven't come across anything
relevant to this. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it, as I've been trying
to get it working for months and have only recently managed to get a working
LDAP database (ie yesterday)

Thank you.

-
John Airey
Internet Systems Support Officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute for the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 John.Airey@rnib.org.uk