multiple replicas + TLS problems

Well, I'm stumped.  I'm using OpenLDAP 2.0.7 on a RedHat 6.2 machine to
support one master and two slaves.  I can replicate to both slaves without
TLS (all the updatedn/binddn stuff is fine, changes on the master show up
on both slaves), or if one slave (it doesn't matter which one) has "tls=yes"
in its replica section in the master's slapd.conf.  However, if both slaves
have "tls=yes" slurpd can't contact either of them.  If I run slurpd in
one-shot mode with -d 7, I see this in the debug output:

TLS: could not allocate default ctx.
ldap_err2string
Warning: ldap_start_tls failed: Connect error (91)

Anyone know why I get this?  Is this something that's fixed in later 2.0
releases, or a symptom of something else that's wrong on my end?

--
Mike Shuey