Re: FreeBSD port net/openldap2 syslog bug?

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, dannyman wrote:

> So, I was trying to get logging to work under FreeBSD.

> syslog.conf:
> slapd.*                                         /var/log/slapd
  ^^^^^ That's not a valid facility.
> *.*                                             /var/log/all.log

Try this instead:

!slapd
*.*                                               /var/log/slapd.log

And/or:

local4.*                                          /var/log/slapd.log

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For IA32 and Alpha architectures. IA64, PPC, and ARM under development.
   http://www.freebsd.org