ldif for users

I think I finally got my openldap working to where I can put data in and see
some come out.  I got my "manager" added it appears.  I want to put some
"real" user data in for testing.  Does anyone have an example ldif template
they can send that I'd use for John Doe who is a unix user, Jane Doe who's a
Windows User and Ted Bundy who uses both?

Also, if I re-add a user (i.e. re-run ldapadd on the same ldif file) will it
break anything?  If I change one line (phone number or something) will it
update the whole record?

Robert