Re: Newbie question on partitioning

A bit more info:

slapd.conf contains something similar to this...

database ldbm
suffix "ou=testpart1, o=testpart" ...

database ldbm
suffix "o=testpart"

=========

LDIF

DN: ou=testpart1,o=testpart
OBJECTCLASS: organizationalUnit
ou: testpart1

DN: ou=testpart2,o=testpart
OBJECTCLASS: organizationalUnit
ou: testpart2

DN: cn=testpart2,ou=testpart2,o=testpart
OBJECTCLASS: member
cn: testpart2
userPassword: testpart2

DN: cn=testpart1,ou=testpart1,o=testpart
OBJECTCLASS: member
cn: testpart2
userPassword: testpart2

So, when browsing the DIT, and setting the base as o=testpart, I'm expecting to be able to see ou=testpart1 and ou=testpart2 but I only ou=testpart2 is displayed..

I'm guessing there's some attribute I've not populated.. Suggestions?

ronald
At 10:45 AM 19/06/2001 +0000, you wrote:
How your LDIF-File looks like ?

Message from Tue 19 June 2001 07:35:

--
Oliver Egginger