Re: access control help

hello,

thanks for your reply.but it dont works as it should: if i login e.g. with 'cn=user1,dc=orderrace,dc=com' i see no data, neither the own nor other subtrees. searches
return alsways 0 entries.i have openldap server version 2.0.7 installed. may this be the problem ?

for the first it would also help me if i had an explicit  access-rule for every user in sldap.conf. how should the access rule e.g. for 'cn=user1,dc=orderrace,dc=com'
look like, so that this users has read/write access only to its subtree ?

best regards,
p.lüders

--
(((http://jzone.de)))