Outlook and Schemas

Greetings All,

I just got 2.0.11 working, with a couple caviats I hope someone can help
with:

1) I cannot get any client to add an entry unless I send a redundant "cn"
attribute.  Is this right?

2) Clients which add all the attributes that Outlook expects get error
returns from slapd.  If I try to add by hand using an LDIF file and ldapadd
I can add successfully, as long as I trim the number of attributes down to
the bare minimum (cn,sn).  I then looked into the schema files and found
that the "person" object only accepts a few attributes.  Do I need to
create, say, a "OutlookPerson" object, and make all the attributes I want
required?  This seems excessive (and daunting), but I'll do it if that's
what I have to do...

Thanks in advance,

-John
john@hytronix.com