Re: Truncating LDAP

Thus spake Cornwall, George:
> Is there any way to truncate all LDAP records?
>
> We are trying to determine loading times for records into the ldap server
> from downloads from other data sources. We would like to truncate the ldap
> records in between runs to eliminate duplicates and to get a clean baseline.
> We are searched the man pages and FAQ's and haven't come across this
> capability. Is there any way to accomplish this?

Do you mean you just want to remove all data and start over?  Just shut
the slapd process and rm the db files.

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@nakedape.cc
LNXS: Get 0.2.0-devel at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lnxs/

"There was a vague, unpleasant manginess about his appearence; he somehow
seemed dirty, though a close glance showed him as carefully shaven as an
actor, and clad in immaculate linen."
-- H.L. Mencken, on the death of William Jennings Bryan