Re: Undefined attribute type...

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 04:49:07PM +0100, Miguel wrote:

> > ldap_read: want=1 error=Resource temporarily unavailable
> > ber_get_next on fd 9 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)

> > You can see that I'm getting a "Resource temporarily unavailable" message.
> > I'm only starting out with LDAP, but this would seem to point to a
> > configuration error... I also see that Miguel is having a similar problem.
> > Miguel - do you get the above message too???
>
> Yes, i got the same one.

It's not an error. It is just a read(2) returning EWOULDBLOCK. The error
text is somewhat misleading because EWOULDBLOCK is #define-d as EAGAIN
(see /usr/include/asm/errno.h).

Gabor

--
Gabor Gombas                                       Eotvos Lorand University
E-mail: gombasg@inf.elte.hu                        Hungary