Trouble extending schema

Hello, i trying to migrate a directory from slapd 1.x to 2.0, but i am
having troubles when comes to extending the slapd 2.0 schema.
I have added some attribute types and one object class, but when i try
to add some entry throught a ldif file, ldapadd gives-me this error:

'ldap_add: Undefined attribute type'
'ldap_add: additional info: prjidtuser_user_group: ÀP

I have also tried with the schemacheck off, but with no luck.

Does any one know's why is this happening?

Can any one plase direct me to some kind of solution.

Thank's
Miguel