Schema repository?

I have successfully gotten qmail and ldap 2.0.11 to work together.  The
next stage of the project is to get CourierIMAP to authenticate against the
directory as well.  I have found references of various types that say
that it only works with 1.x.  I find it difficult to believe that
CourierIMAP cannot work with 2.x.  My issue is this: all the data is in
a format controlled by qmail.schema.  I need to enable CourierIMAP to
look for its information in that data structure.

So the Subject is a little misleading.  Do I need to alter the default
qmail.schema for Courier to use the information?  I plan to start up the
ldap server with -d -1 to see EXACTLY what Courier is asking for when it
attempts to authenticate (that'll be a midnight project tonight).  Has
anybody ever run across a link that might shed a little light on Courier
with OpenLDAP 2.x?  I'd hate to have to redo everything for 1.x, but I
will if it's my only option.

If my question or intent is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact
me on or offlist and I'll see if I can clarify.

On a related note, I tried to subscribe to the qmail-ldap list, but I
never received an answer back.  Either the list is non-existant now or
it is pointing my subscribe attempts to /dev/null.
--
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |  Normal?  Normal is a setting on       |