[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Invalid credentials on 2.0.8
- To: "Eric Co" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Invalid credentials on 2.0.8
- From: "Kevin J. Menard, Jr." <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:34:50 -0400
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- References: <email@example.com>
rootdn should have a root organization or domain or something.
Wednesday, May 23, 2001, 5:12:40 AM, you wrote:
EC> i have a problem for openldap2.0.8,
EC> in the slapd.conf, i have:
EC> suffix ""
EC> rootdn "cn=root"
EC> rootpw ffffff
EC> when i try to bind to "cn=root" via ldap_simple_bind_s,
EC> it say "invalid credentials", and this seems have not problem
EC> with 2.0.7. what is the problem, any configuration setting can fix
EC> this problem?