Referral questions

Title: Referral questions

I have a couple of questions regarding the functionality of referrals and ACLs.

1.  Does a bind requests made to a server (server-A for example) containing a referral for the specified user (to server-B) return the referral to the appropriate server (server-B)?

2.  If the bind is successful, what capability would I have to apply ACLs within server-A for a user authenticated by server-B?

3.  In general, if I am authenticated to one server, what access would I have to another in the same enterprise?

My assumption is that there is no correlation between servers and that one would have to bind to each, true?