Re: Tree structure

John Weissberg wrote:

> I need to define a database with 4 sections: Dealers, suppliers,
> customers, employees.
>
> Within the dealers, suppliers and customers portions of the database, I
> want to use the "o" or "organization" attribute to hold the company
> name. I need to use "o" because we use Netscape 4.7 win98 as our mail
> clients and I want the entry's company name to display to our users.
> Netscape displays only "cn","o","mail","telephone". Netscape does not
> display "ou" or "c".

You can tailor netscape to display various attributes retrieved from
LDAP together with your own column headings by editing the windows
equivalent of preferences.js . Have a look at

http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/ldap45.htm

Dave
--
Dave Lewney
Principal Systems Programmer, Computing Service