referrals

Hi !

I've heard of referrals as an objectClass that would
allow me to link a tree to another. Is that correct?
How does it work ?
In fact, what I'm trying to do is to make an active
directoty server refer to an OpenLdap server. Is it
possible to idicate
to AD that a part of the tree is located on the
OpenLdap server? What are the sensitive points
(concerning the schema, the server configuration...) ?
Don't know if anyone knows AD well, but I couldn't
find such an ObjectClass...

Any hint is wellcome

thanks in advance

Laurent