[no subject]

Hi :
          I've downloaded  the openldap2.0.10 , and follow the quick start to install the software , I edited a ldif file and used the ldapadd
command to add a entry, the english string is OK, but the chinese string the ldapadd command always give me

 >>adding new entry cn=?g?zManagerJeffery,dc=Box,dc=com
 >>ldap_add: Invalid syntax
 >>ldap_add: additional info: cn: value #0 contains invalid data

 error message, How could I slove this problem in 2.0.10 version ?  I did in openldap-1.2.7, It seem OK!

                                                                                Jeffery