Configure error(POSIX thread)

Hi all.

I'm installing openLDAP2.0.8 on solaris2.6.
But it was failed at POSIX.
I  saw faq page and installed GNU regex 0.12.
(ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/regex/regex-0.12.tar.gz)

Then I  followed the faq page. The step is as follows

"
Compile regex.o:
         % ./configure
         % make

       Construct a library containing regex.o:
         % ar ru libgnuregex.a regex.o
         % ranlib libgnuregex.a  (not required on all systems)

       Tell OpenLDAP configure to use this library
         ( in .../ldap )
         % env CPPFLAGS=-I/path/to/regex-0.12 \
           LDFLAGS=-L/path/to/regex-0.12 \
           LIBS=-lgnuregex \
           ./configure

"

 The result was
"  ....
checking POSIX thread version... final
checking for LinuxThreads pthread.h... no
checking for GNU Pth pthread.h... no
checking for sched.h... yes
checking for pthread_create in default libraries... no
checking for pthread link with -kthread... no
checking for pthread link with -pthread... no
checking for pthread link with -pthreads... no
checking for pthread link with -mthreads... no
checking for pthread link with -thread... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread -lmach -lexc -lc_r... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread -lmach -lexc... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread -Wl,-woff,85... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread... no
checking for pthread link with -lc_r... no
checking for pthread link with -threads... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads -lmach -lexc -lc_r... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads -lmach -lexc... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads -lexc... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads... no
configure: error: could not link with POSIX Threads
"
If you have any information about this , please advice me.

Regards.

//midori@foresee.or.jp