Configure failed.

Title: Configure failed.

Hello,

Configureation is failed during installing most recent version 2.0.10 on Solaris 8, configing output like:

Copyright 1998-2001 The OpenLDAP Foundation,  All Rights Reserved.
Restrictions apply, see COPYRIGHT and LICENSE files.
Configuring OpenLDAP 2.0.10-Release ...
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
checking for a BSD compatible install... build/install-sh -c
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... no
checking for nawk... nawk
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking for gnutar... no
checking for gtar... no
checking for tar... tar
checking configure arguments... done
checking for cc... cc
checking for ranlib... :
checking for gcc... (cached) cc
checking whether the C compiler (cc   ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.

I just have a new Solaris 8 system installed and I believe that the computer is also brand new Sun utltra 10, and gcc 2.95.3 is only compiler on the machine. Configure log file is also attached.

Could someone point me where the problem is?

Thanks.

<<config.log>>