AW: Schema define?

just a quick question here.
where's the problem using fictious OIDs for a self-contained system..? (no
connection to the global internet, just some mailservers that request their
user information from them.) i can't see a problem here.
allthought, maybe that's  completely against the general thought of OIDs..

daniel