Replication problem

Using OpenLDAP as a e-mail direcotry service for Netscape e-mail clients
I get this message when I'm trying to download the directory for use

  Communicator is unable to replicate the directory because the server's
replication   information is incomplete. The Server may not support or
may not be configured for     replication.

Is it possible to configure OpenLDAP for this purpose? Where do I find
more information about it, or is it anyone that could tell me howto?