RE: Berkeley DB - db_recover utility

Hi Mark,

I have been looking at this too. As far as I could see at that time it would
require that the Berkeley DB environment has been created with the
DB_LOGGING and the DB_TXN (logging and transaction subsystems turned on)
set. This way log files will be created during hte lifetime of the database
which the db_recover tool can use to reconstruct the database after critical
database failures. There is a lot to read about it on the www.sleepycat.com
website.

regards,
Herman