Problem with rel 2.0.8 on importing ldif

Hello,
I installed openldap 2.0.8 and can't import my LDIF data anymore. To
make it easier I reduced the data to a short example that shows the
problem.
The slapd config file is:
    include  schema/core.schema
    pidfile  slapd.pid
    argsfile slapd.args
    database ldbm
    suffix  ""
    rootdn  "cn=Admin,dc=test"
    rootpw  secret
    directory d:/test-db
    index objectClass eq

The LDIF file is:
    dn: dc=test
    objectclass: dcObject
    dc: test

    dn: cn=Admin,dc=test
    objectClass: organizationalRole
    cn: Admin

    dn: C=DE
    countryName: Germany
    objectClass: country
To import I use the command 'ldapadd -x -D "cn=Admin, dc=test" -w secret
-f test.ldif'
This works fine with 2.0.7, with 2.0.8 it gives the error 'ldap_bind:
Invalid credentials'.
So I changed the suffix line to 'suffix "dc=test'. Now it adds the first
2 entries, but gives the error
'ldap_add: No such object' on adding the 3rd entry.
Is there a chance to import this LDIF data with release 2.0.8 with out
changing the database structure?
Thanks, Manfred

begin:vcard
n:Mucke;Manfred