Fw: Using Outlook - new question

i have an objectclass called microsoftaddressbook shown below
i can add an entry with
objectclass=microsoftaddressbook
but i cannot add entries with any of the below the fields within the allow
directive. Fields like l,  title, url
my ldap client tells me that update failded or was not able to add an
entry... how do i add fields so i can populate my ldap server?

how do i add entries and what am i missing?