Re: pam_ldap slow

I'm just emulating the query that pam_ldap is running which doesn't
use the full dn.

I've tried "Directory Admin" nice little app., but I'm tryin to
migrate 20K users from passwd and group files.  The migration scripts
that PADL provides work well for that, but by default don't use the
groupOfUniqueNames objectclass.
I there a way to tell pam_ldap to not use the "groupOfUniqueNames"
schema? Or, could it be I'm looking in a totaly wronge direction with
this problem?

--
brought to you by, Matthew Gregg...
one of the friendly folks in the IT Lab.