RE: pam_ldap slow

Hm. Just from looking at your entry, I see a culpe of things.

shouldn't you write the full dn in memberuid_ i.e. memberUid=Uid=binzafar,
ou=People ...
also, I advise you to try downloading directroy admin and using it to add
groupmembers.
DA uses another set of classes (no prob for pam):
objectClass=groupOfUniqueNames
uniqueMember=uid=tarjei,...(full dn)

try it see if it helps you.

Tarjei