no validator for syntax

Hello,

Our development group is having a problem with getting an ldif in with
ldapadd, and I do not know enough of the syntax of LDAP to help them so I
was wondering if someone here could help.  Here are the entries we are
adding in the ldif:

dn: c=us
objectclass: top
objectclass: country
c: us

dn: o=Company, c=us
objectclass: top
objectclass: organization
o: Company

dn: ou=Applications,o=Company, c=us
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: Applications

dn: cn=MEVS-FL,ou=Applications,o=Company,c=us
objectclass: top
objectclass: applicationEntity
presentationAddress: /florida
cn: MEVS-FL

When I ldapadd the first three entries went in fine; however the fourth
entry results in the following error:

# ./ldapadd -x -f tim.ldif -D "cn=Manager, c=us" -W
adding new entry "cn=MEVS-FL,ou=Applications,o=Company, c=us"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax
        additional info: no validator for syntax

ldif_record() = 21

We are using the core.schema and OpenLDAP 2.0.7.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Mark Symmonds