Re: Internationalization

OK . I got the idea and now I can add records using UTF-8 encoding. But I
got error when I try to add (or modify) gecos field with turkish chars (
converted to utf8). But when I use the same string at cn field I don't get
an error. Can't I use turkish chars at gecos field ?? Any idea?

--
Þeref Tufan Þen
ITU BIDB