[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Memory leaks detection.
- To: Jim Malcolm <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Memory leaks detection.
- From: "Dan Melomedman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 14:25:50 GMT
- In-reply-to: <3AF00FA0.7F533BF3@att.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <3AF00FA0.7F533BF3@att.com>
No, but I found "leaky", which works great to pinpoint simple leaks and
doesn't crash on OpenLDAP libs. You can find many others on
www.freshmeat.net. NJAMD is great but still crashes on OpenLDAP, I use it
for other stuff.
Jim Malcolm writes:
Did you ever get a useful reply? I have a similar problem and I'd
appreciate any pointers.
Dan Melomedman wrote:
This is a question for OpenLDAP developement team. Wonder if you use any
memory leak detection tools for OpenLDAP. Some that I've tried so far
segfault on OpenLDAP 2.0 libraries :(. Regards.
180 Park Ave.
Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971
973 236 6469
AOL IM jimmyato
Real Programmers don't believe in schedules. Planners make up
schedules. Managers firm up schedules. Frightened coders strive
to meet schedules. Real Programmers ignore schedules.
From "Real Programmers don't eat Quiche"