AW: LDAP client(Netscape)

Even if this is not a forum for netscape products
let me help a little ;o) ...

Look into the Netscape-Guides (Online Help within
your netscape directory server):

Netscape Guides:
*Netscape Directory Server Installation Guide
  *The Directory Server Gateway
    *Configuring the Gateway
      *Customizing Your Gateway

You'll find the path to

There you're able to design other Pulldown-Entries and to
connect them with search-criterias.
I'm not using that gateway so I'm not able to send you
hints & tips.

Hope that helps,

Holger Kundt

Hello everyone,

I am having Netscape gateway client to my LDAP directory services.I am
designing this for my school. The directory structure looks exactly like

                               o = ecs.csus.edu

                        ou= faculty       ou = student

In the "standard search" form of netscape gateway, it appears like

"Find" "Pulldown menu(person,NT-person,NT-groups(etc))" within ecs.csus.edu.

Now, in place of person,NT ...etc..I want only "faculty,student" to be

If any one is working with Netscape gateway, can anyone please guide me how
and what should I change?

Thanks in advance,
ps.: My ISP does not provide newsfeed, so I don't have access to netscape
news group.so please guide.

                Holger Kundt
        e.fellows.net GmbH & Co. KG
         - The Online Stipendium -