[Date Prev][Date Next]
lastmod not working
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: lastmod not working
- From: Shanker Balan <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:16:31 +0530
- Content-disposition: inline
- Organisation: Exocore Consulting (P) Ltd <http://www.exocore.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I have just upgraded to OpenLDAP 2.0.7 shipped with RHL 7.1 from 1.2.11
(RHL 7.0) and i see that slapd is not maintaining time-stamps any more.
I have added "lastmod on" to /etc/openldap/slapd.conf. This worked fine
in 1.2.11. The man page sez that lastmod is on by default but i don't see
it being maintained.
What am i missing to do?
- - - - - - - - - - - ( Shanu ) - -
Shanker Balan firstname.lastname@example.org