KrbV/LDAP/SASL

I'm looking for some proofreaders of a technical presentation I'm preparing.  It
deals mostly with Krb5 but does mention integration with LDAP/SASL-GSSAPI.  I
just need to know I'm not mis-stating something or overlooking something.  It is
a rather largish Star-Impress file (343k) but I can export to PPT.  This will be
presented to the Kalamazoo Linux users group (http://www.kalamazoolinux.org) on
the 17th of July.

Since some people on this seem to use (or try to use :) Krb5/LDAP/SASL I thought
it would be a good place to ask

If your kind enough to look at it, you can get it from:
http://ldapconsole.sourceforge.net/index.html#Documentation

It is GPL of course,  you may abuse it in any way you like.  My next project is
OpenLDAP 2.x.

Systems and Network Administrator
Morrison Industries
1825 Monroe Ave NW.