X.509 certificate Problem

Hi there,

AT first Iy first I would like to thank all contributing to this list.

My problem is : I have a server running and I can upload the x.509
certificates and view the contents. But when I try to retrieve the
certificate from a remote client by a program I wrote uwith LDAPusing LDAP
API(Netscape SDK 3.0), I just get some unmeaning ful bytes (20 -30 bytes)
instead of a 1K certificate. All other attributes are retrived from the
server meaningfully to the clientside.

My question is: Do I need to use any special function to retrieve the
certificates or what else can I do?

Thanks in advance

Koray Ozpolat