RE: New ldap list.

Hi

I can agree with you up to a point, that poing being: I hate doing web
discussions. I like to do things via mail ;)

If we could make a ldap-integ howto/faq where we can add issues and links va
an submission system from a maillinglist (we'll need a maintinaer) I think
that would be better. Also I think it would be important to make sure that
cyrus, openldap, samba-tng etc all got the links posted high on their
websites. Maybe openldap could host something like this?

I agree with the idea of trying to keep the info in a simple accessable
form. How about making an extra part entry in the faq-o-matic called
LDAP-integration?

To openldap: I'd like input from the maintainers on this ;)
Tarjei