Stupid Question

Hi,

now I got posixAccounts working thanks to the pointer to rfc2307, I just got it
to the stage of being able to authenticate and log in. If I use the passwd-
command on this machine, will it actually change the ldappasswd? I guess
I have to allow writeaccess by self in the slapd.conf for this to work?

Is there a special way to set up automount maps or do I have to use the standard
nismaps for this?

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185