»Ø¸´: ldapsearch only works when binding as root after upgrade to 2.0.7

hi:
    I suggest you first delete all the ACLs in slapd.conf, and test your
ldapsearch, then add the ACL one by one, may be you can find the real
problem , and you can add a ACL like below just try to test:
     access to *
             by self write
             by * read

                                     lucky :P) by China, X.D.Chen