»Ø¸´: Problem with ldapmodrdn

hi:
    you are misunderstanding the ldapmodren tool, this interface of OpenLDAP
only changed the rdn but not dn, so you do "o" part failed ,but "cn" part
right . if you want to change the "o" part ,you must use command like below:

ldapmodrdn <other stuff to bind> -r  'o=Oxspring,b=addressbook' 'o=HRBS'

    you can refer the manual for detail , use below command:
         #man ldapmodren

                                           Lucky :P)  by China,X.D.Chen