RE: Solaris Auth Problems

Please check the archives.  There have been quite a few discussions about
this subject.  This one might provide you with some information:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200009/msg00210.html
This book might help as well:
http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=0130306789&vm=

-Igor