Fail to compile.

Greetings,

Is there anyone has experiencing the same problem with
me?  I just make an example using ldap_init function, it's
so simple, but it fails when I compile it.

This is my source code (example.c):
------
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>

#include <ldap.h>

int main (int argc, char **argv)
{
 LDAP *myLDAP;

 char myHost[] = "152.118.26.171";
 int myPort = 389;

 myLDAP = ldap_init(myHost, myPort);

 if (myLDAP==NULL) {
  fprintf(stdout, "ldap_init failed!\n");
 }
 else {
  fprintf(stdout, "ldap_init successful!\n");
 }

 return 0;
}
------

This one is my Makefile:
------
CC=gcc
CFLAGS= -g -Wall
LIBS= -llber -lldap
EXAMPLES=example

all: $(EXAMPLES)

example: example.o
 $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o example example.o $(LIBS)

clean:
 rm -f $(EXAMPLES) *.o
------

and here is the result:
------
/usr/local/lib/libldap.so: undefined reference to `res_query'
/usr/local/lib/libldap.so: undefined reference to `dn_expand'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [example] Error 1
------

I have installed OpenLDAP 2.0.7 with default parameter.
How can I solve the problem?  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Permono, R.