Re: OpenLDAP + autofs integration

Jerry,

	I should've checked the logs; even 'though ldapadd doesn't say
what the "Object class violation" is, it ended up in /var/log/messages :

Entry (cn=home,ou=auto.opt,dc=teleng,dc=anu), attr "cn" not allowed

	so adding

dn: cn=home,ou=auto.opt,dc=teleng,dc=anu
objectClass: automount
automountInformation: -rw,hard,intr foobar:/opt/home

	seems okay (the cn: line at the end was removed).

	Now, with the suggested auto.master line of :

/opt/home       ldap:ou=auto.home,dc=teleng,dc=anu      --timeout 60

	(for home directories to end up under /opt/home) unfortunately I get

automount[1599]: cannot open lookup module ldap:ou=auto.home (/usr/lib/autofs//lookup_ldap:ou=auto.home.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

	/usr/lib/autofs/lookup_ldap.so is there BTW (SuSE autofs RPM was
rebuilt).

Thanks.

James