a more detailed description of loglevels?

I've looked around a bit but have been unable to find a more
detailed description of the loglevels than the one line descriptions
listed in the config file docs.  Does such a thing exist?

The thing I was looking for was what to expect from loglevel 256.
>From the one line description, it sounds to me like it would put
info in the syslog on what queries were made and where they came
from, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm using OpenLDAP 1.2.11.

michael@oit.umass.edu       http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~michael/