limits depending on user?

I've been experimenting with LDAP a bit to get to know it, so I'm
still a newbie as far as LDAP is concerned.

I've found that you can limit the number of search results returned
via the sizelimit directive. However, I'd like to be able to specify
the limit as part of the access rules, e.g. anonymous accesses are
limited to 20 results, and 500 (default) for the rest; or 20 results
for searches made from outside the local network, and 200 from within
the local network.

I can't find any way of accomplishing this. Am I missing something
obvious here?

Thanks,
Paul Slootman
--